It has numerous health benefits to offer:
- It is rich in various proteins, vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants which help to improve the immunity of human body.
- It reduces the chances of coronary heart diseases by helping the saturated fatty acids to flow freely in the blood stream and preventing blood clotting.
- This cholesterol-free oil lowers the level of HDL cholesterols.
- This oil is beneficial for people with hypertension as it reduces triglyceride levels.
- It can regulate blood sugar levels which makes it beneficial for diabetes.
- This oil reduces bone loss and maintains proper bone density by helping in calcium absorption.
- Sacha Inchi Oil is also beneficial for the nervous system.
- This vegetable oil improves brain function and memory.
- It helps in proper functioning of the kidneys.
- This oil reduces the risks of cancer.
- It is also beneficial for dry and damaged hair.
Sacha Inchi Oil Uses
This nutritious oil has numerous edible and medicinal applications. However, this cold pressed oil should not be heated for cooking.
- It is widely used as a salad dressing.
- This oil is often sprinkled on cooked vegetables and pastas for adding a special flavor to the food.
- Sacha Inchi Oil adds a delicious nutty aroma to juices and smoothies.
- It is also used for making various bread dips.
- This oil extraction is used for fighting diabetes.
- It is also used for relieving anxiety, depression and hyperactivity.
- It is used for reducing arterial inflammation.
- Sacha Inchi Oil is useful for relieving various symptoms of asthma.
- This essential oil extraction is used for alleviating various digestive disorders like Crohn’s Disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- It is sometimes directly applied on cuts and sores.
- This oil is widely used for making various cosmetics.
- It is used for curing various skin and nail problems.
If you are interested to purchase Sacha Inchi Oil products, click here —> Sacha Inchi Oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. And these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.